Monday, April 11, 2016

The Rooftop Growing Guide--A Great Place to Start!



This book was so intriguing that I read the entire book, cover-to-cover, in one day!  This book demonstrates that it can be very interesting to learn new things, and you don't have to be an expert to begin! 

The Rooftop Growing Guide walks you through the entire gardening process from building codes and structural support, to weather and wind conditions.  It even covers concepts like watering, composting, and plant selection.  The book certainly focuses specific details for consideration of a roof-top environment, but the large selection of topics certainly would benefit any person beginning a garden.  

We have been gathering materials this past weekend, and in the next week we will begin our new gardening project.  I am confident that I will not only have a successful garden, thanks to the tips that I have learned, but that I will also continue to be able to reference this guide for many years to come!

Note:  I received this book from Blogging for Books for this review.    

No comments:

Post a Comment