Wednesday, March 23, 2016

The Water-Saving Garden


I originally was hoping that this book would cover ideas for a food or vegetable garden, but the focus tended to be more on water-saving techniques for landscaping vs. gardening. The book also presents concepts to apply vs. a 'how-to-guide' like I was hoping it would be.

As a plus, this book is beautiful from cover to cover. The photos are very rich and dynamic, and can stand alone as a benefit to this book.  It was also written in a more complex language structure than I was expecting.  
This book was very difficult and challenging for me to be interested in while reading it, and I am also struggling to write my thoughts about this book.  I would have liked to see it written in a more simple language structure with concise points along with tips and techniques. 

Overall, this book just wasn't for me.


Note:  I received this book from Blogging for Books for this review.

No comments:

Post a Comment