Thursday, October 1, 2015

hi welcome to the blog!!!!!

hi everone welcome to harris family says!! on this blog each one of the kids will blog like kiahna (this is me!) aliya Isaiah and niah will post. we will post about well everthing cool we will use like a code thingy to let you know it is us like mine for example will be 5*5 and a ending like lol or brb or till next time;) LETS GET STARTED!!!!!! 5*5 hi this is kiahna I and I like to bake and wright soo most of my posts will be about ethier 1 of those to start of I wanna wright about bakeing so they say bakeing is a form of chemistry and when I go into the kichen I take a DEEP BREATH IN!!! and think about everthing I can make an I let my imagenion run WILD!!I like to wacth a show called CAKE BOSS it is about this guy named buddy that runs a family bakery that belonged to his father and he keeps it running it has been running since 1910 and they make these amazing cakes some can be up to 8 feet tall!!! and they look sooooooooooooooooooooooo real I am not jokeing they are awesome!!!!! he made a book called THE BOOK OF CAKE BOSS. and it has over 100 of his recipes and I rented the book from the library and I never wanted to give it back. (but I had to) the show is on telvison on channel 40 so go check it out and be amazed he is also on twitter (@cakebossbuddy) awesome cakes I am telling you awesome!!!!!!. (ps the tv NETWORK is TLC btw) well that's all for now till next time BYE!!!!! THIS POST WAS RITEN by kiahna harris harrisfamilysays2015 all rights rezerved

No comments:

Post a Comment